It is always helpful to look at what flowers are available in the month you are planning on getting married as they shall be in almost every photograph and are also an integral part of your colour palette.
This may determine the look, texture or colour of your bouquet or floral arrangements.
Below is a list of flowers available in February. Please keep in mind these may vary depending on weather conditions, availability etc, this is a guide only.
- African Violet, Agapanthus, Alstroemeria, Amaranthus, Anthurium, Asiatic Lily, Asparagus
- Belladonna Lily, Billy Buttons, Bird of Paradise, Blue Gum, Boston Fern, Bouvardia, Byfield Fern
- Callicarpa Berry, Camellia, Celosia, Cherry Bush, Chrysanthemum, Cockscomb, Cordifolium, Cornflower, Cosmos
- Dahlia, Daisy, Delphinium, Dodder Vine
- Easter Daisy, Everlasting Daisy, Emilia, Exotic Leaves
- Flat Pine, Flax, Frangipani, Freesia
- Gerbera, Ginger, Gladiolus, Gloriosa, Gloxinia, Golden Pine, Gum, Gymea Leaves, Gypsy
- Heliconia, Hydrangea
- Kangaroo Paw, King Protea
- Larkspur, Laurel, Lavender, Liatris, Lotus Pods, Lotus Flower, Leather Fern, Leucadendron, Lisianthus, Lucky Plant
- Maidenhair Fern, Ming Fern, Mini Gerbera, Misty Blue, Miniature Rose, Molucca Balm
- Native Foliage, Natives, November Lily, Nut Top
- Orchids, Oriental Lily
- Palm Leaves, Peace Lily, Pine, Protea, Pussy Willow
- Reed Grass, Repens, Rose
- Scholtzia, Siam TuIips, Silvan Red, Singapore Orchid, Snapdragon, Solidaster, Spear Grass, Statice, Stephanotis, Sunflower
- Tiger Llily, Tortured Willow, Tropical Foliage, Tuberose
- Umbrella Fern
- Water Lily
- Zebra, Zinnia
Some of the flowers listed above may come in a variety of colours so it is always wise to discuss any floral requirements with a professional florist.
We value your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment or review at the bottom of the page. Thank you.