South Australia has some breathtaking beaches.
Some include rocks, jetty’s, surrounding cliffs.
Some beaches also have wonderful cliff tops which also make a beautiful setting for a wedding.
When planning your beach wedding some things need to be considered:
- It is essential that the correct beach permits and council approval are in order
- Give careful consideration to the wedding outfits for all of the bridal party. A veil and long wedding dress will get covered in sand
- Consider having a wrap on hand should it be required
- A speaker system may be required to ensure you guests can hear the ceremony over the waves and general noise
- Check that any chairs are secured prior to people being seated or they may fall over
- You may consider wearing your hair up if a windy day
- It always pays to have an area when people are coming off the sand that they can brush sand of their feet. Maybe supply a few soft brushes to assist.
- Why not have a box of new thongs on hand should people prefer to use them then go barefoot or wear their shoes on the sand.
- The sun can be glary, so ensure you have spare sunglasses for those that forgot
- Most beaches are public. If you want complete privacy then consider renting a beachfront restaurant or an ocean view private estate.
- Check there are no public events happening in the near vicinity
- Have a backup plan as the weather can be unpredictable
Brighton, SA, 5048
Are you the business owner of this listing. Claim your listing today and add additional information.