One very important thing that we must all remember for the Wedding is that we all want to look fabulous, feel comfortable and be happy to look at your photographs in years and years to come.
So with this in mind it is important to give plenty of thought as to how you shall wear your hair.
Whether you have long or short hair, there is a lot to consider:
- Do you want to try something completely different?
- Are you considering having a colour change for the day?
- If you have short hair have you been considering having extensions and actually having long hair for your special day?
- You have long hair but are considering having it all cut off for the wedding and going short?
- You have long hair but are considering a style to enable a shorter look without cutting your hair.
- Are you going to be wearing a veil or tiara. This will ultimately determine the look.
- How will the style of earrings look with your hair style.
- Are you going to have accessories other than a veil or tiara, maybe flowers or peacock feathers or pearls braided into your hair.
- The options are limit less, just find the right one for you.
A lot of people will just think “oh must get the hair done”. But you do need to give it some thought.
If you are going to wear your hair different to how you do on a daily basis you will need to experiment a few times with different styles and find the one that is just perfect for you on your special day. And do not forget to take the hair accessories, tiara, veil etc for the test run to get the full effect.
If you are not going to leave the salon with a sample design as you really want to surprise everyone, make sure to capture a few images from all sides to remind you and also the styling of exactly what you have decided on.
So whilst there are so many things to consider just keep in mind that practice makes perfect.
Please feel free to leave a review at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
Are you the business owner of this listing. Claim your listing today and add additional information.