Tamu Seseh is Paradise on Earth.
This slice of heaven is owned and run by two South Australian families who believe in nothing but the best for their guests..and you won’t be disappointed.
Tamu Seseh is a unique property in pristine surroundings but with the traditions and essence of the beautiful Balinese people surrounding and within easy reach of the best that the island has to offer.
This truly is a beautiful property. You can holiday, you can even hold a wedding with accommodation for all guests, its use is limited by your imagination.
RATES for 2018/2019:
- $160 per night for 1 bedroom, private pool villa
- $240 per night for 2 bedroom, private pool villa
- $360 per night for 3 bedroom, private pool villa
This could be be your Balinese dream trip for as little as just $60 per might per person (based on couples sharing two or three bedroom villa, exclusive of 10% staff service charge and 11% hotel tax).
Please note these rates are not applicable during peak season which is 1st – 31st August, and December 15th – January 15th. Peak season rates are available on request.
Minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 spacious suites
- Enough room for 14 adults and up to 7 children under age 12.
- Additional beds can be added to rooms for just $40 per night.
- 2 one bedroom villas, with private pool
- 1 two bedroom villa, with private pool
- 1 three bedroom villa, with private pool
All villas are self contained, and can be rented separately of all together – this is for people seeking a more authentic Balinese experience.
Each villa is and has:
- Accessed through its own beautiful antique gate
- Set in a lush tropical courtyard complete with ancient sacred rain forest trees and swaying coconut palms
- Traditionally inspired thatched roof pavilions
- Cool air conditioned bedrooms with four poster queen sized canopied beds
- Smooth terrazzo floor
- Airy built in wardrobes
- Lush , private bathing courtyards with double vanity
- Rain forest showers and tubs under the stars.
- Fully tiled swimming pool (facing the rice fields and sunset in the larger villas) with poolside daybeds
- Fully equipped kitchens with fully stocked fridge, microwave, cooktop
- Elevated ‘bale’ (shaded resting pavilions) with stunning sunset and rice field views
- Breezy open living / dining pavilions with custom designed tropically inspired furniture
- Ceiling fans, ipod dock, DVD player, games , films and books.
- Children are very welcome , in fact our Balinese staff love them and babysitting services are available for a modest fee.
KEMAH TINGGI (sister property, next door) expands the accommodation to 11 suites if required.
Additional accommodation is available in and around the village.
Guest will have access to Agung, the private chef for the complex. Indonesian and Eastern meals can be served and a fully bevy of both alcohol and non alcohol refreshments are available.
Agung has been creating magical cuisine for the owners family for over 15 years and is one of Bali’s best cuisine creators.
All food is made fresh to order, ordered from a menu and brought to your villa fresh from the kitchen at very realistic prices.
Agung is just one of 14 private staff that shall be on hand including driver, masseuses, security, gardeners and housekeepers.
You may want to be pampered or left in quiet solitude, the choice is yours.
Quality local bath and spa products are supplied, linen, towels and sarongs are on hand and room turn down service provided every evening.
Airport greeting or pick up including a cold drink and cold towel and a big smile is available for just $50 per car load.
Not only will you feel relaxed, there are other options available to make it a true once in a lifetime experience (just in case you want to pop the question). These options include but are not limited to the following:
- Traditional Balinese gamelan band welcome on arrival with cocktail party
- Balinese dancing girls
- Traditional villa decorations
- Floating flowers and candles on the pool
- Flaming torches spread throughout the rice fields
- Complimentary mountain bikes
- Driver and car available for half or full day at reasonable price.
For just one extra nights tariff , inclusive of functions lawn, admin, co-ordination with yourselves, wedding planner, celebrant etc. , extra staff, extra power , wear and tear and clean up. We can cater to provide for any lunches and dinners you want to have as a group in the villa, (such as Indonesian buffet, Balinese feast, roast suckling pig, oven baked fish etc etc, roughly $25 per person per day.
Breakfast is usually ordered separately by guests and charged to their rooms, similarly with massages etc.
All you have to do is ask and you shall find the staff most accommodating in meeting your needs.
The options for the property are limitless:
- Have a relaxing holiday
- Propose in the most beautiful atmosphere
- Take family and close friends and have a surprise wedding
- And yes all in one budget friendly location
The complex has held weddings, civil unions and gatherings such as retreats, yoga schools and reunions.
Intimate weddings for 24 can be catered for or larger groups would include the complex working with an outside caterer.
All guests can eat together in the main villa dining room.
HOURS OF OPERATION: By Appointment. Thank you.
JUST A SAMPLE OF OUR/MY REVIEWS:
A fantastic holiday in a stunning villa with service second to none. Redefines relaxation “ – A. Blair and family
The best holiday of our lives. Absolutely everything was amazing – we want to live there” – R & G Negus
A dreamy holiday at a laid back pace, gorgeous food, beautiful massages , and a breathtaking sunset every night – we barely left the villa “ – S & L Reu
Guys family compound is a true haven of Balinese style and sophistication” – The Beale family
AWARDS WON & ASSOCIATIONS (MEMBER OF):
We welcome your feedback, so if you have used this service please feel free to comment further down the page or leave a review.
Contact Guy to discuss your relaxing accommodation requirements.
Are you the business owner of this listing. Claim your listing today and add additional information.