The Tipsy Gypsy Travelling Bar will be an unforgettable addition to your event keeping your guests refreshed and entertained.

We at The Tipsy Gypsy love creating memorable and unique experiences.

Based in Adelaide our fully licensed travelling bar services all kinds of events from the Adelaide hills to the Coast, from the beautiful Barossa to the fabulous Fleurieu Peninsula.

Our stylish purpose built retro caravan bar will be the true life of your celebration.

We are there to wow your guests and provide stylish drinks catering services for your next big event.

we are available for everything from:

  • Weddings
  • Private Parties (birthdays, engagements or any other!)
  • Corporate Events
  • School Fetes
  • Sporting Events
  • Markets
  • Festivals
  • Product Launch
  • Conferences

No last minute run to the local bottle shop – our liquor licence allows us to come to you fully stocked and serve your choice of ALCOHOLIC & non-alcoholic drinks.

ALTERNATIVELY, our BYO alcohol service allows you complete freedom to buy the alcohol of your choice and save by purchasing it from your own supplier.

If you’d like, we can also coordinate directly with your caterer or the venue to ensure that drinks of your choice will be served to your guests.

We can tailor a beverage package to suit your requirements. Cocktails, spirits, local brews & ciders, wines & bubbles. The choice is yours!

All events are different – Please contact us for a tailored quote to suit your requirements.

HOURS  OF  OPERATION:  By Appointment.  Thank you.

LOCATIONS  SERVICED:  Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, Eyre Peninsula, Fleurieu Peninsula, Limestone Coast, Mid North


Q.  Do you do table service?
A.  Not usually, we prefer to serve from The Tipsy Gypsy. This is great for you as your guests are encouraged to leave their tables and mingle with other guests.  Our staff will roam around, pick up empty glasses and bottles.

Q.  Do you supply the alcohol?
A.  No, all alcohol and drinks need to be supplied by you. This means you don’t get charged any mark up on your drinks which is great!  In some circumstances a single event liquor licence may be required – chat to us about it

Q.  Can The Tipsy Gypsy attend an event in a public park?
A.  Yes! However, you may be required to obtain relevant permissions and permits from council we can help you with this.

Q.  Do you have public liability insurance?
A.  Yes!

Q.  Are your bar staff trained?
A.  Yes, all our traveling bar people have RSA’s. We pride ourselves on stylish customer service and aim to make your event fun and professional.

Q.  Do you need power?
  Yes. If power is not possible we can supply a generator at extra cost.

Q.  What are the dimensions of The Tipsy Gypsy?
A.  2.4m high x 1.95m wide and 3.4m long including drawbar.

Q.  Are you available for a photo shoot?
A.  Always !

CLICK HERE   for Articles, Inspiration, Planners, Tips & Tools.  Happy reading.

CLICK HERE   for more Suppliers & Services.

We welcome feedback, so if you have used this service please feel free to comment further down the page or leave a review.

Opening Hours















Contact Us
Plan My Route

Claim Listing

Are you the business owner of this listing. Claim your listing today and add additional information.

Claim Listing

Leave a Review

Value for Money
Overall Satisfaction
Publishing ...
Your rating has been successfully sent
Please fill out all fields