My name is Anthony Hurn and and my love of people and being able to interact easily was the catalyst to my becoming a Civil Marriage Celebrant, and a great portion of my business now comes from recommendations.
I am a man with high moral values and was raised in the country on a farm. I can proudly say that with this background and as a practising Christian, I will bring a memorable and balanced approach to your special day.
I will help you to incorporate most things into your special ceremony.
Please take time to browse my photos and videos currently available on this website.
As a registered Civil Marriage Celebrant (CMC Reg #A12196) I am also a member of the Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of South Australia (Inc).
As part of my celebrant services, I offer couples a ceremony format which includes:
– Advice with inclusion of your special needs such as poems, bible readings, family input.
– Ceremony formats from which you can choose
– The statutory legal requirements
– Assistance with your wedding vows in an endeavour to make your day special and memorable.
I cover most areas of the state and travel at no cost to the couple.
Wedding vows are an integral part of any ceremony and I will supply a host of samples from which couples can mix and match. I also supply information and how to write your own vows and tips on what to include.
The ceremony is a personal thing for couples and I supply several versions for mix and matching. There are a few legal sections in the ceremony like the Monitum and declaration, but the remainder of the ceremony like poems, wedding vows etc. are determined by the couple.
As your marriage celebrant, I am here to help and advise.
Wedding ceremonies are my passion and when chosen by a couple to perform their marriage ceremony, I will ensure that your day is personal, a fun occasion, bring a balanced approach to the ceremony and a day to be remembered by all in attendance.
HOURS OF OPERATION: By Appointment. Thank you.
FEATURES & SERVICES:
Advice, Assistance with Music, Assistance with Vows, Car Parking – Disabled, Car Parking – Off Street, Civil Union/Partnership Ceremony, Commitment Ceremony, Documentation Preparation & Lodgement, In Home Consultation, Naming Ceremonies, No Obligation Meeting, One Ceremony Per Day, PA and Microphone, Pet Ceremony, Planning Meetings, Privacy & Confidentiality, Rehearsal, Renewal of Vows, Signing Table, Surprise Wedding Events, Travel to Venue, Wedding Ceremony
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- When do I lift my veil ? There is no specific time when a bride lifts her veil and is at the discretion of the bride herself. It could be at the end of the ceremony once the couple have been declared husband and wife, or at the time during the ceremony when the couple say their vows and can then clearly look into each other’s eyes. Other than the Monetum, the ceremony can be as the couple desires.
- What do I do about my wedding vows? I supply a host of wedding vows from which couples can choose and along with that, supply information on how to write your own and what aspects you should consider when writing your wedding vows.
- When walking down the aisle, which side of my escort do I stand? Normally a bride will stand on the left hand side of the person walking with them down the aisle.
JUST A SAMPLE OF MY REVIEWS:
- The ceremony was excellent. Throughout the day we continued to get compliments on what a beautiful wedding it was. We personally thought it was fantastic how you managed to make the serious parts serious but also was able to add to some humour and fun times to the ceremony.
The nerves were definitely at their peak at the beginning of the ceremony, but it didnt take long for us both to feel comfortable…and we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We had comments from many guests about how great you were and how much they enjoyed it also. – S & B Geradis
- Thankyou Tony for a wonderful ceremony. – D & E MeHuys
- Alex & I just wanted to say “thank you so much” for marrying us last Friday. You did an amazing job and were exactly what we were after. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better. – A & L McInnes
- Tony has been a family friend for many years and was our obvious choice as a celebrant. He has a warm personality and brings a sense of joy to the preparation and presentation of a wedding ceremony. Tony communicated with me via email, and made 90 minute trip to visit us prior to the wedding to have all documents signed and ready for the day. He was very flexible to cater for our wants and needs and he sent through exemplars of ceremonies so that we could adapt to write our own. He was punctual, entertaining and warm on our wedding day, well prepared with everything he needed. – T & K Grieger
- We used Tony as our Celebrant for our Wedding on March 26th 2016. Tony was recommended to us by a close friend. From the first moment we met Tony we knew he was the Celebrant for us so much so we didn’t look anywhere else we signed the dotted line right away. He made us feel comfortable, he joked with us and understood our humour. Our Ceremony was my favourite part of our Wedding Day. Tony made it such a fun experience which was exactly what Brady and I had wanted. He included our guests in the Ceremony, several times turning to them for a reaction and even having them cheer for Brady upon finishing reading his written vows as they were that good. Thank you Tony for making our Wedding a day and our Ceremony a moment we will never forget. It wouldn’t have been the same without you. We look forward to starting a family in the future and having you present for the naming of our children. – Melissa & Brady
- “Tony is a fabulous celebrant. He made us feel relaxed during the ceremony (as we were very nervous) with jokes and laughter. Very easy going and our day was fantastic. Highly recommended. Thank you Tony”. – M & L Fawdry
- Ryan and I would like to thank you for creating a truly amazing day for the both of us. From our first meeting you put us both at ease and we knew we had made the right choice. Our wedding day was truly special and I would highly recommend Tony to anyone seeking a celebrant. Please find a few photos from our special day thanks again for all your help to ensure the day ran smoothly despite a few hiccups it was a truly amazing day. – R & L Brown
AWARDS WON & ASSOCIATIONS (MEMBER OF):
Are you the business owner of this listing. Claim your listing today and add additional information.