It is always helpful to look at what flowers are available in the month you are planning on getting married as they shall be in almost every photograph and are also an integral part of your colour palette.
This may determine the look, texture or colour of your bouquet or floral arrangements.
Below is a list of flowers available in November. Please keep in mind these may vary depending on weather conditions, availability etc, this is a guide only.
To check the availability by season click here.
- African Violet, Agapanthus, Alstroemeria, Amaryllis, Anemone, Anthurium, Arum Lily, Asiatic Lily, Asparagus
- Blue Gum, Boston Fern, Bouvardia, Bromeliad, Byfield Fern
- Calla Lily, Camellia, Canterbury Bells, Cherry Bush, Christmas Bells, Christmas Bush, Chrysanthemum, Cordifolium, Cornflower
- Dahlia, Daisy, Delphinium, Dodder Vine, Dogwood
- Easter Daisy, Emilia, Exotic Leaves
- Flat Pine, Flax
- Gerbera, Gladiolus, Golden Pine, Gum, Gymea Leaves, Gypsy
- Heliconia, Helleborus, Hydrangea, Hypericum Berries
- Kangaroo Paw, King Protea
- Larkspur, Laurel, Lavender, Leather Fern, Leucadendron, Liatris, Lisianthus, Lucky Plant
- Maidenhair Fern, Ming Fern, Mini Gerbera, Misty Blue
- Native Foliage, Natives, November Lily, Nut Top
- Orchids, Oriental Lily
- Palm Leaves, Peace Lily, Peony Rose, Phalaenopsis Orchid, Pine
- Queen Anne’s Lace
- Ranunculus, Reed Grass, Rose
- Silvan Red, Singapore Orchid, Snapdragon, Solidaster, Spear Grass, Statice, Stock, Sunflower, Sweet William
- Tea Tree, Tiger Llily, Tortured Willow, Tropical Foliage, Tulip
- Umbrella Fern
- Water Lily
Some of the flowers listed above may come in a variety of colours so it is always wise to discuss any floral requirements with a professional florist.
We would love to read your comments and thoughts, please enter them in the comments box at bottom of the page.