It is always helpful to look at what flowers are available in the month you are planning on getting married as they shall be in almost every photograph and are also an integral part of your colour palette.
This may determine the look, texture or colour of your bouquet or floral arrangements.
Below is a list of flowers available in December. Please keep in mind these may vary depending on weather conditions, availability etc, this is a guide only.
- African Violet, Agapanthus, Allium, Alstroemeria, Anthurium, Artichoke, Asiatic Lily, Asparagus
- Belladonna Lily, Blue Gum, Boston Fern, Bouvardia, Bromeliad, Byfield Fern
- Calla Lily, Camellia, Canterbury Bells, Cherry Bush, Christmas Bells, Christmas Bush, Chrysanthemum, Cordifolium, Cornflower, Crab Apple
- Dahlia, Daisy, Delphinium, Dodder Vine, Dogwood
- Exotic Leaves
- Flat Pine, Flax, Frangipani
- Gerbera, Ginger, Gladiolus, Gloriosa Lily, Golden Pine, Gloxinia, Gum, Gymea Leaves, Gypsy
- Heliconia, Helleborus, Holly, Hydrangea, Hypericum Berries
- Kangaroo Paw, King Protea
- Larkspur, Liatris
- Maidenhair Fern, Ming Fern, Mini Gerbera, Miniature Rose, Misty Blue
- Native Foliage, Natives, November Lily, Nut Top
- Orchids, Oriental Lily
- Palm Leaves, Peace Lily, Pine, Poinsettia
- Queen Anne’s Lace
- Reed Grass, Rose
- Silvan Red, Singapore Orchid, Snapdragon, Solidaster, Spear Grass, Statice, Stephanotis, Sunflower
- Tea Tree, Tiger Llily, Tortured Willow, Tropical Foliage, Tuberose
- Umbrella Fern
- Water Lily
Some of the flowers listed above may come in a variety of colours so it is always wise to discuss any floral requirements with a professional florist.
We value your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment or review at the bottom of the page. Thank you.