It is always helpful to look at what flowers are available in the month you are planning on getting married as they shall be in almost every photograph and are also an integral part of your colour palette.
This may determine the look, texture or colour of your bouquet or floral arrangements.
Below is a list of flowers available in January.
- Achillea, African Violet, Agapanthus, Allium, Alstroemeria, Amaranthus, Anthurium, Artichoke, Asiatic Lily, Asparagus
- Belladonna Lily, Billy Buttons, Blue Gum, Boston Fern, Bouvardia, Byfield fern,
- Calla Lily, Camellia, Celosia, Cherry Bush, Chrysanthemum, Cockscomb, Cornflower, Cosmos, Crab Apple,
- Dahlia, Daisy, Delphinium, Dodder Vine
- Easter Daisy, Emilia, Exotic Leaves
- Fig Branches, Flat Pine, Flax, Forget-Me-Not, Frangipani, Freesia,
- Gardenia, Gerbera, Ginger, Gladiolus Gloriosa Lily, Gloxinia, Golden Pine, Grevillea, Gum, Gypsy, Gymea Lily, Gymea Leaves
- Heliconia, Helleborus, Holly, Hydrangea Hypericum Berries
- Larkspur, Laurel, Lavender, Leather Fern, Leucadendron, Lisianthus, Love In The Mist, Lucky Plant
- Maidenhair Fern, Mini Gerbera, Misty Blue, Miniature Rose, Molucca Balm
- Native Foliage, Natives, November Lily, Nut Top
- Orchids, Oriental Lily
- Palm Leaves, Peace Lily, Pine, Pitcher, Protea, Pussy Willow
- Queen Anne’s Lace
- Reed Grass, Red Hot Pokers, Rose
- Scabiosa, Scholtzia, Siam TuIips, Singapore Orchid, Smoke Bush, Snapdragon, Solidaster, Spear Grass, Statice, Stephanotis, Sunflower,
- Tiger Llily, Tortured Willow, Tropical Foliage, Tuberose
- Umbrella Fern
- Water Lily
- Zebra, Zinnia,
Some of the flowers listed above may come in a variety of colours so it is always wise to discuss any floral requirements with a professional florist.
We value your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment or review at the bottom of the page. Thank you.