It is always helpful to look at what flowers are available in the month you are planning on getting married as they shall be in almost every photograph and are also an integral part of your colour palette.
This may determine the look, texture or colour of your bouquet or floral arrangements.
Below is a list of flowers available in May. Please keep in mind these may vary depending on weather conditions, availability etc, this is a guide only.
- African Violet, Alstroemeria, Anthurium, Arum Lily, Asiatic Lily, Asparagus, Autumn Leaves
- Beehive Ginger, Bird of Paradise, Blue Gum, Boston Fern, Bouvardia, Byfield Fern
- Camellia, Cattleya Orchids, Celosia, Cherry Bush, Chrysanthemum, Cockscomb, Cornflower, Cosmos, Cymbidium Orchid
- Daffodil, Dahlia, Daisy, Delphinium, Dodder Vine
- Everlasting Daisy, Emilia, Exotic Leaves
- Flat Pine, Flax, Freesia
- Geraldton Wax, Gerbera, Gladiolus, Golden Pine, Green Goddess Lily, Gum, Gymea Leaves, Gypsy
- Heliconia, Hyacinths
- Kale, Kangaroo Paw, King Protea
- Laurel, Lavender, Liatris, Leather Fern, Leucadendron, Lisianthus, Lucky Plant
- Maidenhair Fern, Ming Fern, Mini Gerbera, Misty Blue, Miniature Rose
- Native Foliage, Natives, Nerine, November Lily, Nut Top
- Orchids, Oriental Lily
- Palm Leaves, Peace Lily, Pine, Pittosporum, Privet Berries, Protea
- Red Hot Pokers, Reed Grass, Reflixum, Repens, Rose
- Silvan Red, Singapore Orchid, Snapdragon, Solidaster, Spear Grass, Statice, Stock, Sunflower
- Tea Tree, Tiger Llily, Tortured Willow, Tropical Foliage, Tulip
- Umbrella Fern
- Zebra, Zinnia
Some of the flowers listed above may come in a variety of colours so it is always wise to discuss any floral requirements with a professional florist.
We value your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment or review at the bottom of the page. Thank you.